April 6, 2009

Sorry these last few days have been way busy tons of driving and not a whole lot of work done but a lot learned. I will just about know the whole west side of the island when i finish my mission. The best part is its a small island so it wont change much when i come back. =) BUt this week aside from an awesome conference we had contacted a guy last sunday that really wanted to talk to the missionaries. So we went on friday after our weekly planning session. We showed up and first thing he said in english (he speaks english) was. I TOLD YOU TO CALL ME BEFORE YOU CAME. immediately I am thinking OH crap...in my head. but then he said. But don't worry about it i need to talk to you guys. He said that three times previously missionaries had come by but never returned. He wanted the book of mormon every time and no one brought it back to him. So i told him we had it for him and then talked. He told us that we showed up on the perfect day and if I would have called him he wouldn't have answered nor let us come over but he was glad we just showed up. Turned out his Dad died a few days before and he had just burried him that same day. How sad it was but he accepted us and let us teach him a lesson which was a little long but really good. I feel bad however becuase my companion doesn't know perfect english and so I taught too much. I should have trusted in him and the spirit to say what needed to be said because its probably the same with him and my spanish. I feel really bad about it and from now on i am going to trust in him and his english. It was weird to be on the other side of the spectrum. But Other than that this week was not so productive. We had a wonderful zone conference I got a doctors appointment set up for next week. because i have had a cold now for about 2 months.

As far as the pain I was having. It is fine and Nurse Jones said that since it isn't hurting now that it should be fine. But if it starts hurting or other symptoms then i need to go in right away. but she said according to my description it sounded fine. That call scared the crap out of me. We were driving and sister jones told me she needed to talk to me when i could be in private. so i asked her if i could talk to her later that night. So the rest of the day i was terrified. "What happened. Why does she want to talk to me what happened to my family." I had the worst day ever worrying about everything. then finally the day ended I called her and she said... Ok.. Elder. You father called and told me something. and myheart sank "I knew something must have happened", he says youve been having pain........". It was about all I could do to not start cracking up! Oh Man that was one of the funniest things I had ever heard. Sister Jones asking me about that........ =) all my worry went away. That was about two weeks ago but still brings a smile to my face.

Yesterday i was uh... Jumping on my bed. =) HAILEE WHEN PARENTS SAY DONT JUMP ON YOUR BED THERE IS A REASON.. I was on my trip down and my foot just happened to catch on the bed frame next to my bed. and Boy did it feel and bleed great! SUPER!!! I cleaned it out and put a bandage on it. Should be fine but it hurt like crazy! =)
Well don't have too much more time. But I love you!

No comments: