March 22, 2010

Well this week. Half the week i was home in bed. The other half our car was in the shop so we walked all over our area. talked to many people but didn't get to teach hardly anything. Our investigator Jenny will get baptized next week. WoohoO! #2 Her husband doesn't want her to and actually said he doesn't want us at their house anymore. so that might be a little difficult to keep going. But she came to church she asked members what the bus route is so she can come all by herself its great! She is on fire. other than that one saturday we read in the White handbook about apartment and living. It said that preparation day should be the day we clean and then throughout the week as needed. It needed it since i was sick my companion doesn't like to clean. so we came home early on saturday to clean! i went and started cutting the bushes in front all i had was a pair of scissors so that's what i used to do it. it took about 45 minutes and my companion was playing in the back with klothespins or something. Our neighbor walked out and said. YOU WORK HARD! I NEVER SEE MISHONERY WORK HARD LIKE YOU. i replied: "my parents raised me different" She said "I SEE IT" I got a lot done. a lot. and my companion got ...hmm...a few things picked up. =)

well that was about it. nothing special. THis morning i gave the other missionaries haircuts. One i left a big Spot in the back. =) on purpose the other elders were laughing too much though so he found it. Then they tried to cut mine and didn't know what they were doing so i just did it myself. They made me bleed.

Love you! Sorry for a short letter. I'm in curacao but next wednesday go to my final area in ARUBA!

No comments: