Januarty 25, 2010

This week was good. Not super duper but good!

we acheived our goals but several little arguements with my companion. We came home early on friday because of elections here and we were able to clean the apartment deep clean finally. =) It is much nicer now. I bet its much nicer than josh's apartment at school. =)

We taught many lessons. Many new investigators. 15 actually but i think we are going to be a little stricter on who we count as new investigators. Here in Curacao the people are very willing to set up a cita. But are never there. Its kind of frustrating some times. But i also learned a lot this week gospel wise.

one of the coolest moments this week was this morning i was studying the gift of tongues. I have definitely seen it here in my mission. Being able to learn spanish and papiamento so well and so quickly. Has been a huge blessing. so this morning i got the strongest impression that i need to learn dutch. so my language studies are going to be focues on dutch.

Today the other missionaries want to go to the sea aquarium. =\ i want to go but dont want to spend the money. I have gotten much better with money on my mission. i'm still not good but better. =)

Well not a whole lot on my mind right now other than this week thats coming. I'm excited to teach a few people.

No comments: