April 12, 2010

SO yeah my branch president was sitting right next to me when he made that call. He threatened to call you so i gave him your number. He is a psychologist and we are at his "resort" doing email. His resort is a room he has added onto his house. Today is my companions birthday so he's going to feed us today. Then we are going to go exploring. WOohoo! This week is was great. My companion is great we get along well and i am really enjoying working with him. Its much easier when both missionaries are in it together. i dont know. But This week we acheived our goal. It feels great to get to work with these members again. some times i am kind of duanted that i will be here for the rest of my mission but at the same time i really have a strong desire to help them reach 50 members for a chapel here in san nicolas. I really have such a strong desire to do it president! I hope 4 transfers is enough. That would be such a great way to end my mission. I plan to keep working with members like we have and work with Hno Torrealba the branch mission leader to achieve it. This week we wanted to take a member out each day and we did it! Woohoo. I really want all members here that are active coming to church to be active in our work then as well we will be helping them be finders. I was thinking about it and there are many people that have children or have other family members that it would be so easy to have almost double of what we have right now. I'm excited to work here. We are working hard.

President Buckley is a big joker. You really can't ever take him seriously.

We went back to Jenny and she told us about what she felt when she first heard about the story of Joseph Smith and she told us she felt a big warm feeling and knew without a doubt that he had saw what he said he did. After asking her that we read with her from joseph smith history. She loved it. and mentioned she wanted to read more. She hadn't done what we left with her. But she was just so excited. Reginel was cooking on the grill and when he saw us arrive he sent a kid to go buy some more meat. BUT we had just started our fast. I felt bad but it was a great appointment. Great to be able to talk to them again. We had family home evening with the Elliot family last night. It was great. Long time since i've had a good family home evening. and He's a chef of a popular tourist restaurant...so good food. But yeah just a good week of work. Next week i will have a song for Josh! =) my companion and i are making it up for him starting his mission.

Well i dont know what else to say but I love you!

No comments: