August 18, 2010

This fabulous week

Well. Since last Wednesday after we finished with our email and other p-day activities we started our ride out for San Sab. San Sebastian. We rode our bikes all the way from here to there then got a taxi then from there we went down to Aguada. When i got there i wanted so bad to go see Madeline one my first baptisms in my mission. We did. I put my hand out and she hit it out of the way and gave me a big hug. It was great to see her. But as we walked into her house her boyfriend walked out saying. I go to one church and I won’t confuse myself, and left in a very angry mood. I was shocked and immediately knew why she wasn't going to church anymore. We talked and she was pretty defensive and one of the Aguada Elders there said something that kind of offended her and it made me a little frustrated I only wanted her to feel the Spirit testify of what she needed to do. I invited her to read the Book of Mormon and she said she couldn't make that promise to me. It made me very sad. Then Thursday we were at Ponce and met with president and elder Vinas of the seventy. Great meeting that testified of things I had earlier mentioned to my zone leaders. I felt that they were kind of micromanaging the work. They had different ideas then Elder Vinas explained it very clearly and to me i got the answer.

Then yesterday we had district meeting it went well. Then after last night the Zone leaders called me and elder Knudsen told me that while they were in district meeting they were surprised because many of the points I was bringing up they had just heard from Elder Vinas and they asked each other wait a second did we share that with him yet? How does he know that?

It was a good moment helping me feel like a successful missionary.

Sorry we are going to the Mayaguez Zoo today. Woohoo!

No time.

No comments: