One more step closer to Puerto Rico!!

Well hello everyone!! Here is a little bit from Elder Ellis:

"I started balling in class becuase i realized for the first time so far i really miss my family. I really do. I am so glad that GOD DOES HAVE A PLAN FOR US AND FAMILIES CAN BE TOGETHER FOREVER!!! What a blessing to know that. That no matter what happens we will be able to be with each other. This week we taught on the plan of salvation and it was a very humbling experience for my companion and I. We didn't necesarily study it before our teaching appointment and were searching for scriptures left and right. We focused on spanish a little more and so i guess it was a fair trade off. My spanish is coming along better. I feel like each day i start with a wall in front of me and i cna't learn any more spanish, then i realize at the end of the night some how i made it through."

Elder Ellis is LOVING what he is doing!! As far as what his plans are, today is the last day he is in the MTC in Provo and tomorrow he is leaving for his next adventure!! As soon as I know the address I will post it so he can have letter sent to him. Thanks for all your love and support!

2 comments:

Hallenbergers said...

We made something for him in FHE so I will wait to send it when you post the addy!

Anonymous said...

Guess What??? Elder Aaron just called us at home. We received a call from him at about 4:30 this morning and I was worried that something bad had happened. Then he explained that they were allowed to call their family from the airport before they leave on the airplane. We talked with him for a little bit and then he bore his testimony to us. Holy Cow!!! We were shocked that he had such great command of the language in such a short time. It was awesome hearing from him. I asked him if he was scared and he said no just excited. So today he will arrive in the Dominican Republic. It will be a long flight for him but I am sure he will be full of energy from the excitement of it all. We miss him but he is such a great young man that I know he will be an awesome missionary in Puerto Rico!!! GO ELDER ELIS