October 19, 2009

So Just so you know what happened. Today when I was in the library i was talking to that man and we weren't able to do The email. He talked and Talked and Talked. Then the man at the front of the library logged off my computer becuase i was over an hour. So i was talking to a member and she told me to write you becuase she knows how parents are when they don't hear from their kids. So i am writing a quick note to tell you what happened that i love you and will write you a handwritten letter tonight and send it to you tomorrow morning on the way to district meeting. But yeah Thats what happened and Next week we are not going to that library to do email. That guy stops us every week and i really didn't like how they kicked me off. I didn't even get to write president. He was talking to me and my email kicked me out becuase it took too much time. But yeah! I will write more about my week in a handwritten letter tonight. I Love You! Congratulations Mom and Dad. What a pleasure to know my parents can work through their differences long enough to stay together for more than the world average of 4. I Love You! i wanted mom to read an article that i loved in the ensign. in September the article from Deiter F Uchtdorf. he quoted David O Mckay. I LOVE THAT QUOTE BY DAVID O MCKAY!

"Pues adios, pues adios"

No comments: