September 8, 2009

Well today i am in a funky mood trying to snap out of it. reading about Josh and Galina going to BYU-Idaho made me jealous. but more just what happened this morning has caused me to make my mood different. We are losing our car becuase the sisters crashed it bad right before we got it. So they are taking it to get it fixed. and becuase we are both brand new and know nothing and have 1/8 of our mission in our area we need a car. so they are taking our car and giving us the "Mission Gua Gua" that is puerto rican for HUGE VAN!
Today for p-day i am the chouffer of 7 elders in the mission gua gua. pronounced as in gua-temala gua gua
Crazy! That will be our proselyting car for 2 weeks. its a 17 seater! learning how to drive for my future family! =) but
visitors. The white handbook says no visitors becuase it can distract us for long periods of time. So they cannot come visit me. But they are more than welcome to leave something for me in the mission office. Notes letters cookies money... ) no letters. or whatever. which is just the mail address that you write me at. but yeah! Nothing super exciting. here is what i wrote to my mission president
This week has been kind of strange taking a while to get used to puerto rico again. It is a great place just much different from the islands. I am using papiamento words all over elder arce is too. we catch each other saying them pretty often. This week i noticed the importance of a good branch mission leader. He is probably the ideal ward mission leader. In the sense he knows were the investigators live. He was able to tell us about their challenges and was able to tell us what there needs were. He even told us that when they taught the second lesson the spirit wasn't able to be there so well becuase there were too many distractions. He is on the Ball! Honestly the greatest one i have seen so far. Not only that he only has 3 years in the church. He reads he studies. He takes serious being a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter day saints. It is amazing! I Love it in this ward! I just need to completely get used to spanish and puerto rico again!...
it was kind of short becuase dont have a lot of time. This week i am sending you four memory cards...=) i got a new 4G card for $15 so it should last me a while so don't worry about taking a while to send them back. just don't forget to send them back.
The area is great just like i said huge. Half of my zone and about an eighth of the mission. CRAZY!
I Love You! Tell Josh i am excited for him and love him. and Galina the appropriate equivelant.
I miss you and apologize for a not so long or descriptive letter. I will write you a letter with more love and feeling.
WOOHOO!! I am a missionary of Jesus Christ!

No comments: